Friday, September 08, 2006

Horrors !


Augist 30 2006. Powdery Mildew From Hell !

I have sprayed milk diluted in water, baking soda ( burnt some leaf edges), and earlier I evencut off infested leaves. Now it's too late to bother.

Is there even a living, photosynthesizing organism left under that ! ..? can it transpire water to the fruits to swell them up >!? This is the same variety of pumpkin as the others I have planted.

The store rep' I spoke with showed me an Advanced Nutrients product called Scorpion Juice that could be used to prevent this, but I would have had to be using all along to really exploit how it works. It induces plant immunity when you foliarly apply it, before the disease sets in. ... One for next year !

Only this one plant has proven weak enough to do that..? why ? .. the new soil and what else..? What's out of balance..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home