Monday, September 11, 2006

Photosynthesize me !


Aug. 30 2006

If only I could capture with a camera the "true" green in here..>! Sitting here makes me feel like I'm turning green too..!

CO2 is being supplemented by the composter adjacent to this part of the garden; the garden has swamped the composter

I water my compost bin as well to promote the microbial activity that makes CO2. Temperature, moisture, nutrition and soil-type are all ideal, and any 'spare' CO2 will get sucked up into that green jungle !

I was reading that Advanced Nutrients makes a product called "Overdrive" can boost photosynthetic capture of energy..? ...something called the Ascorbate-Mehler reaction discovered in the 1990's?

This stuff called Overdrive is formulated to promote the Ascorbate-Mehler reaction. Anyone tried it..? It's a "finisher" too with N-P-K low in nitrogen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home