Monday, November 13, 2006

An Empress Tree That Did Not Get Advanced Nutrients !


Here is a comparison: I took this photo on Oct 6 2006 of another Empress Tree that was planted exactly the same time as I planted mine. This tree recieved waterings but no Advanced Nutrients fertilizers. Compare this tree with the one I have shown below..!

My Empress Tree was smaller than this when I planted it, but now after I foliarly fed it all season with my selection of Advanced Nutrients products, mine is taller than 8 feet !

This tree is as old as the one I have shown below, but it never recieved any Advanced Nutrients fertilizers during all of 2006. Poor thing ! ... But it's hanging in there..!

This to me is a stunning example of just how potent regular foliar feeding can be; I foliarly fed my Empress Tree at least twice a week, but usually more frequently if it was sunny. My tree's leaves were 16 inches long and 12 inches wide ! These are 3-4 inches across !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home