Friday, November 24, 2006

How Green Makes Gold !


Here's a Flashback to August 8 2006; the same area shown below being harvested was amazingly green 11 weeks earlier! What a joy to see this again after having harvested all the great food from the same spot !

Look at this foliar feeding frenzy ! And since this photo was from early August, there were 6 weeks of lush green growth still to 'put ontop' of this crop of green seen here.

Colossal Bud Blast and B52 are amazingly potent products. This green lushness made about 50 pounds of Yukon Gold appear underground ! I am a sworn believer in applying nutrients foliarly, and a convert to Advanced Nutrients' line of products for this.

I found information about Colossal Bud Blast here: http://www.advancednutrients.com/advancepedia/product.php?productID=16&catID=3


In my garden shown here in early August, there was more than twice the folaige you see here by the end of August ! There was more than than twice this festoon of foliage to foliarly feed 2 or 3 times a week ! That's 12 - 18 foliar feedings still to go ! I was obsessed with using my dial-a-spray, but for good reason !

I took a few more photos of this area all season, trying to capture the stupefyingly green lushness that resulted when I foliarly fed with these two products. But I'll save them for later .... we have still to finish harvesting potatoes !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home