Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blossoms like Crazy !


My experience with peppers is not extensive, but I have never yet seen such "hoards" of blossoms like I have tried to capture in this photo taken August 22, 2006.

Every overexposed white dot is a flower, and the smaller hot-pepper on the lower left kind of shows the amount of fruit I have setting.! Inside the plants are tonnes of set fruit.

I have three-teirs of setting fruit, the first is fully ripe. And there are constantly forming, new blossoms on the newest growth of all my peppers.

I am connecting this exaggerated, non stop flowering and branching to the swollen nodes that appeared three weeks earlier. This explosion of growth all began after I began to apply Tarantula, Piranha and Voodoo Juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home