Thursday, September 14, 2006

Curled Foliage


Sep. 5 2006

Only the Beefsteak Tomatoes have this strange leaf shape, but colour is close to normal, and leaves are expanded to full size.

I wonder if the growth straightens out at some later time.>? Or are the ripening fruits sucking out one or two elements required to grow flat leaves..?

I saw that Advanced Nutrients has a few products to assist with the nutritional needs of plants during ripening. It seems like a good idea to boost plant metabolism with assorted nutrients since the load of ripening fruit suck up water, sugars, amino acids and minerals.

"Overdrive" still seems like the most interetsing to me and my outdoor, foliar fed gardens. I like the fact that it has select vitamins, fulvic acid and minerals to increase P and K. The store clerk was trying hard to sell me on it, but I have a little Colossal Bud Blast still to finish this crop with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home