Monday, September 25, 2006

Grape Explosion



This shot was taken Sep. 13 2006, showing how the grape crop I have Grown has been ripening well !.

What you can see isn't all of what's there, under the foliage it's ridiculously laden, full of bunches of grapes ! Look up to the left, it just gets thicker and thicker !

The fruit is still sour, but in three weeks I'll have to plan to make wine or juice, !

I used all my Advanced Nutrient's products onthis crop, but I think it could have been still undernourished. I sprayed foliar feedings once a week and applied all my nutrients to the roots as well.

Still, some foliage on the ends of the vines appear lacking in some nutrient; perhaps I need to feed grape plants this big with a much richer regimen.? I didn't use enough beneficial microbes perhaps..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home