Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wrestling Peppers ?!


Sep. 5 2006; the same pepper crop photographed with a flash !

Notice the purple steaks and the purple, swollen branch nodes.

I had to clear away foliage to get this clear view, but the whole understory of the banana peppers is like this.! Then there's a second crop of fruit set above this early set.

I am so impressed by the overgrowth of fruit.. ! Like it's impossible to waste any space when flowering is so dense, and fruit has to fight for space .! I have never seen this before, maybe it's not that unusual.?

I am suspecting that this over-flowering is caused by the symbiotic microbes I used in July and August; all plant growth became 'denser' and more branched or covered in flowering points once I added generous amounts of Tarantula, Piranha and Voodoo Juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home