Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Program


Here, on August 12 2006 the fruit is starting to show ! The strings are bearing some weight !

These tomatoes have been foliarly fed since planting June 12, using the ingredients shown here. I inoculated with Piranha, Tarantula and Voodoo Juice too.

This is the area I planted with "new soil"; I threw in peatmoss and worked it deep. All nutrition was delivered with a dial-a-spray using these products.

I used 30 ml of each product ( One Turkey baster full of each) in 1000 ml water, injected through my dial-a-spray set to 60 ml per litre.

My useage rates applied an EC of 1200 mS/cm, spraying just ONE product at a time. So for separately applying Grow, Micro, Bloom, B52 and Colossal Bud Blast, I had to spray five times... But it at 60ml/litre it goes by quick. I added 15 - 25 ml Fulvic acid to the Grow, Micro and Bloom sprays to help penetrate.

The "foliar feeding" runs off into the soil, so the plants get bathed in nutrition; the vitamins feed the soil microbes too. The seaweed extracts in Colossal Bud Balst makes it smell like the ocean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home