Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Advantage of Foliar Feeding !

Here is the comparison again: this Empress Tree was foliarly fed with my set of Advanced Nutrients products..!

This picture was taken in late September. Actually I hosed everything with regular foliar feedings, but the Empress Tree got it almost every day.

I used Grow, Micro, Bloom applying each separately. Then I used B52 and Colossal Bud Blast 1 - 2 times a week, as I applied these foliarly to the whole garden.

This Empress Tree also got root-fed; the 'left overs' that couldn't be siphoned out of the dial-a-spray reservoir thrown onto the soil at it's base. Voodoo Juice, Piranha and Tarantula too. So it got it good ! And you can tell !

Notice the pumpkin shoot in my son's hand ...! It has way-outgrown it's garden and reached a length of over 45 feet, and it is still setting friut !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home