Thursday, September 07, 2006

Huge Coverage !



I'm a chronic foliar feeder ! These are My gardens on August 12 2006; all the green you see was covered by one fill of my dial-a-spray.

One, 1 litre Jug of a dial-a-spray covers all this area; the "new soil" garden in the foreground, and all the background greenery, over in the "old Copmpost Pile" area near my cat.

I use 30 ml of these products in 1000 ml of the dial-a-spray, this is a 33.3 X dilution. Then I set the dial-a-spray to suck 60ml per litre of water passing through the nozzle; this is a further 16.6 dilution.

33.3 x 16.6 = 555.5 ! ... A 555 times dilution ! This is a high rate of dilution; these products I use are therefore very concentrated, as measured by EC or the look of my garden.

But I apply every 2 - 5 days depending on weather, and I use fulvic acid in most fertilizer sprays to help penetrate. There is humic acid in B52 and Colossal Bud Blast that will also act like fulvic acid, spreading, chelating, and promoting uptake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home